September 8, 2009

happiness is...

There's not much I want that I don't already have, but it's my birthday, so I'm dreaming...


I'll take these cupcakes:


I'd love this craft room:

and to splash through puddles in these fun rain boots:

I'd be happy to curl up with a book in this sweet sitting room:

while wearing these earrings:

I know I'd enjoy a pot of tea in this tearoom:

And this is my favorite home office/guest room EVER:
4) flickr.com.photos.heather_bailey 5) dllrainwear.com 6) bhg.com
7) designoptions.etsy.com 8) crownandcrumpet.com 9) countryliving.com


But I'm perfectly content without any of those things!


"I know well that happiness is in little things." - John Ruskin


http://confessionsofasineater.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

helle said...

OOhh, I am so sorry that I did´nt get to see your post yesterday, when it was your birthday.
Warm greetings to you, though and best wishes for your next year.

I can understand that your very content with what you have, and it is a blessing to feel that way.

Nice images, I want those too....

Hugs Helle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin