June 6, 2010

interesting in an ordinary place



I love love love Rebekah's (of Little Byrd Vintage) eye and styling. I see these very same things at fleas and thrifts all the time, but I don't look at them and think "Ah, that would be really special in another context." Her real gift is her ability to separate the wheat from the chaff, and come up with the real treasures.


Take these hurricanes, for example: don't they make great cloches? Brilliant!




This photo just makes me smile:



How cool would this be for an outdoor shower



And this, oh my, YUM:

All images/items @ Little Byrd Vintage

...It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... 
I've found it has little to do with the things you see 
and everything to do with the way you see them.
 ~ Elliott Erwitt 



http://confessionsofasineater.blogspot.com/
Bookmark and Share


1 comment:

littlebyrd said...

You are so sweet. Thank you so much! This totally made me smile :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin