June 28, 2010

the rust of the whole week



Monday, again.


No, wait - it's not Monday again...this is an entirely different Monday. Days don't repeat themselves, time doesn't go in a circle. Every day is new, and only comes once. That little insight is worth remembering. 

I spent the weekend pretty much exactly as planned. Saturday was all about cleaning and errands, and then Sunday was all about doing the fun stuff. I'm easily amused, so cleaning out my makeup drawer and giving myself a mani/pedi ranked right up there on the highlights of the day. 


I also spent a sizeable portion of the day flipping through some of my decorating books. These images are all from BH&G's  New Cottage Style


They're not all the same house, but they could be. And I could live there.

Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week.  
~Joseph Addison

(But only if you let it. ~Me)


http://confessionsofasineater.blogspot.com/
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that I've found your blog (how have I missed it all this time?) I just spent most of the afternoon going thru some of your older posts. LOVE this blog. Thank you. (I'll be back daily now that I know where you are.)
Karin

susan said so said...

Oh my goodness, how wonderful to receive such kind and encouraging words! Thank you, please do come back!

xox,
Susan

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin