April 22, 2011

see what happens


How do you catch a unique rabbit?
Unique up on it.

How do you catch a tame rabbit?
Tame way!

I have a confession to make:

I am afraid of rabbits. Yes, really. Cute, fluffy, sweet-looking, innocent, prey-not-predator, yeah yeah yeah whatever. 

Rabbits are unpredictable with those back legs and their tendency to hop and flop without warning. They have big bitey-looking teeth.

AND?

They growl. Yes, really.

Still, I do like the look of them. I just don't want to hold a live one. Check out these Easter buns:










mouse over images for source


"Hallo, Rabbit," he said, "is that you?"
"Let's pretend it isn't," said Rabbit, "and see what happens." 
~ A. A. Milne



http://confessionsofasineater.blogspot.com/


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Marsha said...

Bunnies, bunnies, bunnies......my favorites. I particularly like the illustration of Peter squeezing under Mr. McGregor's fence. Just in time for our classroom celebration and author study of Beatrix Potter. Tomorrow I will share your images with my first grade class. Love you!

life, in small chunks said...

Well, I think I've heard of weirder things than being afraid of rabbits. I am afraid of goats myself. Cute pics, though! Karin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin