July 7, 2011

the most amazing creatures


Have I ever mentioned how much I love dogs? Yes? Well, then it should come as no surprise that I'm also a fan of dog art. I have a  few vintage dog paintings, including a couple paint-by-numbers, and a custom painting of Coop as a puppy. I haven't hung any of them since we moved to Moss Hill, but I will. Maybe in my new (home) office?

A certain sister has been taking beginners drawing classes, and sent me a few sketches of her dogs. I think they're adorable, and can't wait to see where she takes this newly found talent. I've been thinking about trying to make mosaic collage portraits of our dogs. I can't draw, but I'm damn good at cutting and pasting.
This guy's a pro. See more here.
For Sale HERE
That's one fatass JRT! Still adorable, though.

 I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; 
they give unconditional love.
 For me they are the role model for being alive. 
- Gilda Radner


 

http://confessionsofasineater.blogspot.com/


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin