November 29, 2011

into the world within


I'm on the road for work, traveling back to my home state, sleeping in my home town, spending time with the family and friends of my beginning,

I've been given my sister's RV to call my own while I'm here, just a few feet from the house, yet a world unto itself. I'm loving it down in my gypsy soul.


 I soon realized that no journey carries one far unless, 
as it extends into the world around us, 
 it goes an equal distance into the world within.
 - Lillian Smith



2 comments:

Chrisy said...

Lovin the gypsy decor...so exotic...so much color...and the quote..tis true...some people can travel and never become wiser...

helle said...

So decorative og colourful! Wish you a fine weekend with your family.

Helle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin